Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Fall




Oh, how I love fall! It has been a very busy month at our house. Owen turned TWO on October 3rd. We celebrated his birthday at a local pumpkin patch with family and friends. It was a beautiful evening and so much fun. I can't believe how fast that second birthday came. (Pictures yet to come.)
Justin has been very busy working on boats. We have had BEAUTIFUL weather, which has made this a very busy season for him. Speaking of beautiful weather....I can't remember the last time I wore shorts in October! Last weekend was gorgeous. We made a trip to yet another pumpkin patch with friends. What a good time!
I am looking forward to a girls scrap booking weekend next weekend. I think I have my work cut out for me as I have yet to scrapbook a single picture since Owen was born. Oh boy! It should be a fun time......and much needed get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment