Tractors and trains and steam engines....oh my! Saturday we spent the day at Rollag. What a fun place! Owen had a great time sitting on all the tractors. He went on two train ride and also went on an old fashioned carousel. I think the "horse power" farm was by far his favorite. He saw and touched all the horses and ponies and we even pet an ox. I think he could have spent all day there . It didn't take long for this little boy to sack out in the car on the way home. We will definitely have to make another trip next year.
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
RoLLaG
Tractors and trains and steam engines....oh my! Saturday we spent the day at Rollag. What a fun place! Owen had a great time sitting on all the tractors. He went on two train ride and also went on an old fashioned carousel. I think the "horse power" farm was by far his favorite. He saw and touched all the horses and ponies and we even pet an ox. I think he could have spent all day there . It didn't take long for this little boy to sack out in the car on the way home. We will definitely have to make another trip next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like LOTS of fun! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteOwen, I can't beleive what a big boy you are getting to be! Can't wait to see you again when you are 2! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie B