What's that?? Do I see a smile?? It isn't all too easy to get this little guy to smile for a photo lately. He makes his mommy work for smiles.
Last weekend was a rainy weekend. I think we were all going a little stir crazy. By Sunday afternoon we were ready to get out of the house, so we headed to the Holiday Inn to check out there new pool area. It probably doesn't look like it from the photo, but Owen had fun. They have a wading pool for the little kids with fountains and a waterfall. Very fun.
Owen continues to be a little chatter box. This week he said his own name for the first time. He points at pictures and says mommy, daddy and Owen. He also says pickle please. That's my boy! He loves pickles just as much as mommy does. He loves to sing and dance. I think he gets his dance moves from his daddy though. It is VERY entertaining!
Have a great week everyone!
sounds like fun. we need to check that place out.
ReplyDeletep.s. your blog background rocks. super cool Amanda.