What a beautiful weekend! I am so sad to see the weekend come to an end. We spent most of our weekend outdoors. We were able to get some much needed yard work done. Hooray! Owen is such a good helper, as you can see him below with the garden hose. I don't whether my lawn or my son got more watering that day. Sunday we made our first trip out to the flea market. I found MANY goodies, none of which made it home with me. Oh well. I did however mange to snag a bag of kettle corn. I found out in a hurry that I am not the only one that enjoys kettle corn. There were two little hands snatching it up by the fists full. Today we headed out early for a walk. We stopped at the park and Owen went down the slide a good 10 times. He absoloutely loves the park. We were also able to watch the Memorial Day parade downtown. Hopefully you were able to enjoy your holiday weekend as well.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Memorial Weekend
What a beautiful weekend! I am so sad to see the weekend come to an end. We spent most of our weekend outdoors. We were able to get some much needed yard work done. Hooray! Owen is such a good helper, as you can see him below with the garden hose. I don't whether my lawn or my son got more watering that day. Sunday we made our first trip out to the flea market. I found MANY goodies, none of which made it home with me. Oh well. I did however mange to snag a bag of kettle corn. I found out in a hurry that I am not the only one that enjoys kettle corn. There were two little hands snatching it up by the fists full. Today we headed out early for a walk. We stopped at the park and Owen went down the slide a good 10 times. He absoloutely loves the park. We were also able to watch the Memorial Day parade downtown. Hopefully you were able to enjoy your holiday weekend as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda it was fun to see you out at the parade. I lOVE the picture of the ducks :) Enjoy your summer.
ReplyDelete