Tuesday, June 09, 2009

pLaYiNg OutDooRs




Owen and I spent some time playing outdoors tonight. We took out the wagon and he got to go for a ride. He does so well riding in his wagon and he really seems to like it. We have already had a big week at our house. Owen got his fourth tooth in this week. What a struggle that was! No one in this house is a fan of teething. He also upgraded to a bigger car seat this week. He looks like such a big boy riding in his new seat. I am very grateful not to have to carry him in his old infant seat anymore. No crawling yet. However, that has not slowed him down one bit. We are looking forward to spending time with our family next weekend. See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you all next weekend! Owen, you are such a big boy now, I bet Mom & Dad are happy to have you in the big boy car seat :)

    See you soon!
    Love, Auntie B

    ReplyDelete