I can't remember the last time we had a picture taken of our family. This photo was taken Saturday at the Street Fair. Minus the wind, it was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun. I can't believe our little man will be eight months old tomorrow. TIME FLIES! Poor Owen is not feeling well today so I decided to stay home from work today with him. Runny nose, coughing, and congestion = one unhappy baby. And, on top of it all, I think he is cutting another tooth. I hope he is feeling better soon. Well, we are looking forward to the weekend, as usual. We are planning to go to The Quake on the Lake on Saturday. (boat races) I am hoping for nice weather. No crawling at our house yet, but he is getting so close. I watched him try to pull himself up by his toy box yesterday. He is just too funny. I'll keep you posted. Have a great week!
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
FuN DaY oUt
I can't remember the last time we had a picture taken of our family. This photo was taken Saturday at the Street Fair. Minus the wind, it was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun. I can't believe our little man will be eight months old tomorrow. TIME FLIES! Poor Owen is not feeling well today so I decided to stay home from work today with him. Runny nose, coughing, and congestion = one unhappy baby. And, on top of it all, I think he is cutting another tooth. I hope he is feeling better soon. Well, we are looking forward to the weekend, as usual. We are planning to go to The Quake on the Lake on Saturday. (boat races) I am hoping for nice weather. No crawling at our house yet, but he is getting so close. I watched him try to pull himself up by his toy box yesterday. He is just too funny. I'll keep you posted. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love love love the new pic's! The family picture is adorable and I'm also glad to see you in a picture with your Mommy, Owen! Feel better soon buddy!
ReplyDeleteLove you all ~ Auntie B