Saturday, October 15, 2011

Farm Life




 Combining corn with my Grandpa.
Off to the elevator to dump the load.

Owen and mom had a fun trip to the farm last weekend. Owen spent a lot of time helping his grandpa farm. He rode in the combine and the tractors and had a blast....I think grandpa had fun too. While packing up on Sunday, he told me, I'm not done at grandpa's farm yet. I think he will have a lot of great memories from his trips to the farm. He is hooked!
I found this cute barn at a craft show back home last weekend. It is hanging in Owen's room and all the little tractors are Justin's that he collected when he was younger. I think it turned out super cute and Owen loves it. Note how all the tractors are green....gotta love John Deere!

No comments:

Post a Comment