Owen recently got a trike and he is in love. If I thought it was hard to get him to come in the house before, it's next to impossible now. I love how he rounds the corner in the video and says "smile" when he sees the camera. Do you think he knows the drill? The sidewalk has seen many laps in the past few weeks.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
New Ride
Owen recently got a trike and he is in love. If I thought it was hard to get him to come in the house before, it's next to impossible now. I love how he rounds the corner in the video and says "smile" when he sees the camera. Do you think he knows the drill? The sidewalk has seen many laps in the past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda and Justin, wow Owen is all grown up since I've seen him last. Forgot about this blogspot till recently. Thanks for the update. Susie Przybilla
ReplyDelete