Yesterday we dusted off our bicycles and the burley and Owen and I took a ride to the park. He doesn't look entirely thrilled in this photo, but that is probably because it takes mom a lot longer to hook up the burley and get air in the tires than it would dad. And, I'm guessing he is thinking to himself, why is my mom taking pictures when she should hurry up and start pedaling already? But, he looked so cute in his yellow bike helmet and I couldn't help but get one quick pic.
Sunday, May 08, 2011
ReADy to RidE
Yesterday we dusted off our bicycles and the burley and Owen and I took a ride to the park. He doesn't look entirely thrilled in this photo, but that is probably because it takes mom a lot longer to hook up the burley and get air in the tires than it would dad. And, I'm guessing he is thinking to himself, why is my mom taking pictures when she should hurry up and start pedaling already? But, he looked so cute in his yellow bike helmet and I couldn't help but get one quick pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment