Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Nests


Owen and I made these sweet little treats tonight. And when I say he helped, what I really mean is he tried to sneak chocolate eggs every chance he got, while I made the treats. I thought it might be fun to share this recipe. So here you go......

4 cups chow mein noodles
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter

Break noodles into small pieces and put in a large bowl. In a sauce pan, combine sugar and syrup and cook over medium heat until it begins to bubble. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth. Pour over noodles and toss to coat. Make small balls with your hands, make indentation in center of each ball. Place on waxed paper and allow to cool. Place 2-3 jelly beans or other candies in nest...........Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment