Yes! We are still here. We have survived ten days of crazy Water Carnival fun....just barely. The above photos are a prime example of how the Sieve's are re cooperating. Just relaxing! I get a kick out of these pictures. Like father, like son!
Owen is growing a few inches each night. I'm just sure of it. His new favorite food is pizza and he practically starts dancing when he sees we are having it. He has become very attached to his sock monkey which he has named "baby" and loves to hug and squeeze him. We are in the process of trying to eliminate the thumb. I think we are losing the battle at this point but will keep trying.
Summer is flying by. We have been doing our best to enjoy every minute by playing at the beach and the park and taking long bike rides. We have also had visits from family which is always fun. Before long we will need to start planning a 2nd birthday party. What a crazy thought! Hopefully you are all enjoying your summer, and I hope you enjoy the update and pictures. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment