This is how Owen ended up finishing the rest of his ride. He was so tuckered out that I was able to take him in the house and get his jacket and shoes off and without waking him. Mom sure knows how to play!
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Tuckered Out
Owen and I were able to spend today playing together. I had the day off and decided to keep him home with me. We played all morning and then headed outside for some fresh air. I decided to take him out in his wagon for a ride and after walking about a block, I looked back and this is what I saw:

This is how Owen ended up finishing the rest of his ride. He was so tuckered out that I was able to take him in the house and get his jacket and shoes off and without waking him. Mom sure knows how to play!
This is how Owen ended up finishing the rest of his ride. He was so tuckered out that I was able to take him in the house and get his jacket and shoes off and without waking him. Mom sure knows how to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment