Thursday, March 25, 2010

Then & Now




Where does the time go? I happened upon this photo of Owen on the swings from last year and it is amazing to me how much he has grown.

Owen has a lot to say these days. Dad had to leave for a meeting the other night and Owen stood by the window and said "where dad go?" over and over. Whenever the camera comes out, he likes to look at himself on the screen and he says "that's you". He is too funny. I have a good little helper around the house too. He has taken a liking to doing laundry with mom and is always eager to shut the dryer door. Afterwards he says "good job". He even likes to help me vacuum. I know this won't last long! We are blessed to have such a happy, healthy little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment