Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A feW moRe


Here are just a few more photos of our handsome little guy. I always have so much fun taking pictures of Owen. He has such a great personality!

Today we discovered that Owen cut another tooth. He now has five little chompers. He is eating more new foods everyday, and is also drinking from his cup. We only have one bottle a day now, at bedtime. Owen is definitely becoming more brave on those wobbly little legs. Tonight he took a little step toward his daddy without holding on to anything. He also likes to throw his hands up in the air and try to balance. Usually, he tumbles to the floor shortly after. He takes many tumbles throughout the day. He thinks he is invincible. It is so fun to watch him learn new things. Owen is quite the little entertainer!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute, great job Amanda! :) I think I need some photography lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just LOVE Owens hat...too cute. Great pics Amanda!

    ReplyDelete